If a space is open and available, it may be used by any individual affiliated with the University or a student group without a reservation! However, the space must be vacated upon the arrival of a group that has made a reservation in advance.
Furniture in fixed spaces is permanent and should not be re-arranged. Extra seating cannot be added.
- Garage: 12 seats
- Dining Room: 8 seats
- Sun Room: 11 seats
- Den: 8 seats
- 1st Floor Stage (reservable daily from 9:00am-7:00pm): standing room for 6
Groups are permitted to re-arrange the furniture available in storage at 1515.
- Studio: empty space is the default, up to 24 chairs are available. Max Capacity is 49 if the room is empty.
- Back Room: empty space is the default, up to 18 chairs are available. Max Capacity is 37 if the space is empty.
How to Reserve in Advance:
- All 1515 spaces may be reserved by a CIO’s event requester or a student through EMS. Only current students and CIOs may reserve 1515 spaces in advance at this time. If you are a student and are not booking 1515 spaces on behalf of a CIO, you may use the Guest login in order to place a request.
- All advance reservations must be made a minimum of 3 business days before the event date.
- Events being requested for over the weekend (Saturday’s and Sunday’s) must be placed by 12:00pm on the Friday before in order to be processed and confirmed as an advance reservation.
- An advance reservation guarantees the requested space for your group during your requested time.
- There are screens mounted outside of each space that will list the advanced reservations that are taking place in the space each day.
- There are no installed AV/Projector capabilities in these spaces. The Studio is the only space that has audio capabilities. However, a portable projector may be checked out from the SAC for use in 1515 spaces.
- There are no tables available for reservable spaces.
- Each group is limited to 10 advanced reservations (reservations made through EMS) per semester.
- Spaces are free to be used when empty! Digital screens will be mounted outside each space with the schedule posted of when the space is free and when there are reservations.
- Departments and non-student groups are unable to reserve spaces within 1515.