- Terrace Level Conference Room 001
- Terrace Level Conference Room 002
Room 001 has five rectangular tables, which are on casters so they can easily be moved. Presently there are 16 chairs at the tables (which is in a U Shape) and there are 11 chairs around the perimeter of the room.
Room 002 has one conference table, with six chairs at the table.
Each room has a large plasma monitor.
- Small rehearsals
Times Available for Student Use (refer to Student Use Plan for building and student access details)
- Monday through Friday from 6 pm – 12 am
- Saturday and Sunday from 8 am – 12 am
- University Holidays: Closed on UVA holidays except on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and Labor Day (only applies to designated student access door. All other doors set with a door open schedule to remain closed during all observed UVA holidays).
- The student access door is locked at all times. Students must use the card reader to access this door. The card reader is set to allow all students who reserve space to access this door with their UVA ID card during the times listed above.
Please note that anyone attending evening or weekend meetings will need to either park on the street or in Culbreth parking garage.
- Wireless presentation system in the conference rooms is available for student use.
- Directions are provided in each conference room on how to operate and download software to use the AV equipment. For questions or issues, students should email Exec Tech or Newcomb Hall events staff.