Search This Site

PLEASE NOTE: EMS will be unavailable for scheduled maintenance Oct. 5-7, 2022. No new reservations, bookings, or changes will be accepted during that time. Contact the Event Planning team with any questions at

Tabling and Advertising Spaces

Who should I contact for Tabling?

Event Planning Services does not handle tabling requests. Please contact the Newcomb Hall Information Desk. Reservations can be made in person, over the phone (434) 924.3601, or via email at

Banner Spaces

Amphitheater banner spaces

All banner requests need to be made in person at the Information Desk in Newcomb Hall. 

Banners can be no larger than 60” x 80” or a full/double-sized flat sheet.  If the banner is not made from a fabric bed sheet, it must have grommets for hanging.  Banners must be dropped off at the Information Desk by 4:00 p.m. on the THURSDAY before your banner reservation begins.

Banners will be discarded after use unless you have informed us otherwise.  If you have requested that your banner be returned, it will need to be picked up no later than 4:00 p.m. the Friday following the end of your reservation.  Banners whose reservations have ended are returned to the Information Desk every Monday morning.

Banners that are not picked up by Friday will be discarded.

Tabling Spaces Map

Please make sure to have:

  • A reservation for a tabling space at one of these locations. 
  • Tables can be checked out from the Service Desk, located on the 3rd floor of Newcomb Hall.

Tabling Spaces Map